Latest posts by Bilna Sandeep (see all)
EAT, TRAVEL and LIVE in ABU DHABI – Our guide to Expat life in Abu Dhabi.
I began my life in Abu Dhabi back in 2011, when I moved here to join my Hubby after Marriage. These 4 years of my life here was awesome. Here are the resources for those new to Abu Dhabi and those who live in Abu Dhabi.
You May like to Read our Post on Things to do in UAE on a BUDGET or for FREE.
Here’s a Little Sneak Peak on Life in Abu Dhabi for the Starters.
Abu dhabi being the capital city of UAE, is known for its wealth and rich oil resources in the international market. However, the negative being it is also known to be a city where cost of living is a little bit high mainly in terms of Real Estate. In general, the rents in Abu Dhabi are high compared to other emirates in the UAE. With a little more insight, patience and good planning you could still find a beautiful place to nest here. There are locations where you get cheaper accommodation little away from the main city areas. And if you have a car, distance is not at all a problem. All residential areas are within one hour reach from the city. Read More..through our QUICK START GUIDE – ABU DHABI
More Resources on Life in UAE from our blog
- Few Tips to Save Money in the UAE
- How to SAVE MONEY on Grocery Shopping in ABU DHABI (and UAE)?
- Surviving Summer in the UAE
- Reasons to choose to live in UAE
- Maternity and UAE Labor Law
- Shortcut to finding a job in the UAE
- Getting your Driver’s License in Abu Dhabi
And a little more… Places to visit in Abu Dhabi
Places to Eat Out in Abu Dhabi – Our Reviews:
- Salam Bombay – Musaffah – Restaurant Review
- Galito’s Flame Grilled Chicken- Dalma Mall, Abu Dhabi
- Via Delhi Restaurant, Najda, Abu Dhabi
- My Guide to Best Pocket friendly restaurants in Mussafah
Beyond Abu Dhabi – Other Emirates
Staycations in Sharjah:
NOTE: More resources coming soon. This space shall be updated from time to time. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to stay tuned to all our latest articles.
Online Shopping in UAE
One of the best websites that I recommend for doing the online shopping here in UAE is Souq.com. You can search for any of the products you would like to shop over here.