Latest posts by Bilna Sandeep (see all)
- “Meenakshi’s Creativity” – When a mom’s passion for art comes to life| The Lady Entrepreneur Series - August 30, 2017
- Check out these stuffs you can Buy from India for Pre-Schoolers (and save a few bucks) - July 10, 2017
- Our Move to Dubai : The Good, the Not so Good and the Unexpected - June 12, 2017
Our Beauty section is especially dedicated to providing Busy moms with everyday affordable solutions to look good and feel beautiful every day.
We look forward to bring to you solutions to your everyday lives that can help you look beautiful with our without Make-up. We understand the financial and time constrains of everyday lives of mothers especially and try to bring to you solutions specific to your needs.
Meet our Beauty Sections Editor – Silpa Abhilash
Silpa Ahilash is a Stay At Home Mom to her little princess Sara. She is a skincare and make-up junkie who loves reading and watching movies in her free time. She is also the proud owner of an Online Baby Boutique – Tamara.
Many of us has a mis-conception about everyday make-up. We are not always comfortable wearing make-up. This is majorly due to the fact that we are not actually aware of how to properly use the products available in the market. Check out our article on Make-Up Essentials for Beginners. We are pretty sure if you start with these products with proper instructions, you are slowly going to fall in love with Make-Up. Not only will it make you look more beautiful, it would also help you boost up your everyday confidence. It is often very common for moms to neglect self care. We are almost too busy taking care of the kids and other chores at home that we sometimes forget our own existence.
We share with you tips on Every Day Skin Care, including how to keep up your natural beauty even during your hectic schedules along with tips to look and feel good with Make up Tips and tricks.
Our Articles in the Make Up Series.
- Make Up Essentials for Beginners
- The Perfect Eye Make Up for Beginners
- Your Guide to Choosing the Right Foundation
Our Articles in the Skin Care Series
- AHAs for Skincare – How to use AHAs for that good looking flawless skin?
- Pamper Routine for Busy Moms in 7 Easy Steps
- Lanvin Marry Me Perfume
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte plus Poreless Foundation
- Christine Valmy Exo-Val Cream
Best Beauty Buys
Stay Tuned with us. We have more articles coming up in the series. If you have any more queries, please feel free to drop us a mail, including for reviews and other brand collaborations. email@example.com